We're head over heels for the Maggie Dress! Featuring a feminine flutter smocked cuff, a v-neckline, and a loose empire waist is a perfect dress for any occasion.
In our Jude Cloth fabric. Easy care, easy wear. Made in the U.S.A.
Details & Fit:
- Smocking detail at cuffs.
- Flounce details.
- Generous fit, please size down if you prefer a closer fit to the body.
- 44 1/2" from top of center back. (Size S)
- Model is 5'9 wearing a size S.
- Color- Brown.
Fabric & Care:
- Machine wash only.
- Do not bleach.
- Cool iron if necessary.
We are here to help! Please reach out to a Jude Connally Stylist to help you find your perfect fit, style & size! Give us a call at 1-855-222-JUDE or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a styling and fit consultation.
To determine your size, take measurement of the following areas.
- Bust: the fullest part of your bust. Keeping the measuring tape horizontal
- Hip: the fullest part of your hip. Approximately eight inches below your waistline.
- Waist: The slimmest part of your waistline. Above your navel and below your ribcage.
We strive to make sure our fit is ideal. However, your size may vary depending on your height, body shape, etc. If you have any questions regarding size, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 1-855-222-JUDE. We will make every effort to make sure the size is right the first time!
Measurements may vary due to the nature of the fabric. Please allow 1/2 inch tolerance.
Shipping Methods & Charges
Orders ship Monday-Friday. Most in-stock items will arrive on your doorstep 2-4 business days after receipt of your order.
We will accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise that has the original tags attached for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery date.
I ordered three of the Libby dresses last summer and now I have tried the Maggie dress! Both are home runs! I love the length on both and the sleeves on the Maggie are great for Fall. Keep them coming!
I love this dress! More print and solid options please,